Friday, November 9, 2012

Erin's head progress


I took a break from the story to show you her progress with her head. I'm pretty amazed!

This picture is from November




Each month it seemed to take a different course...




These are called granulation tissue, they look a lot but blisters but they are not.


Anytime anything touched her head it would bleed. At one point every time she cried her head would bleed.


More granulation tissue
This is her head now! Just in a little over two months!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea! I mean Ive seen her face and arms, And havent followed this much :/ but wow. speechless. But you are a strong Mama and are doing amazing for her! She looks better every time I see you guys at Target! Keep praying for healing for her and Strength for you! Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very strong and Erin is a beautiful little girl. I hope things are going better for your family. I hope you'll update soon.

    ReplyDelete